Status of devel:languages:perl:CPAN-* repositories?

Status of devel:languages:perl:CPAN-* repositories?

Bjoern Voigt
I branched and fixed the package perl-grepmail from
devel:languages:perl:CPAN-G repository:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:bjoernv:branches:devel:languages:perl:CPAN-G/perl-grepmail

But as I wanted to submit the package I got the following error message:

"Unable to submit: The target project devel:languages:perl:CPAN-G is not
accepting requests because: If you want to fix a package - submit it to
devel:languages:perl"

In devel:languages:perl there is no such package.

What is the correct update process here?

Greetings,
Björn

Re: Status of devel:languages:perl:CPAN-* repositories?

Philipp Thomas
* Bjoern Voigt ([hidden email]) [20171107 00:26]:

> What is the correct update process here?

Explictly submit it to that repo by doing something like

  osc sr -m 'Modified package from CPAN G' devel:languages:perl

hth
Philipp