Stalled submit requests

Matwey V. Kornilov

Hi,

Is there a page to see full list of submit requests, ordered by date? This
statistics is of quite interest.

For instance, there is no reaction for two month: (It is not ok for devel:
project, I think)

https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests?project=network%3Amessaging%3Aamqp

I think, having such a page, such statistics, one would be able to
redistribute his power.

Re: Stalled submit requests

Philipp Thomas-3
On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:09:43 +0400, "Matwey V.  Kornilov"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests?project=network%3Amessaging%3Aamqp
>
>I think, having such a page, such statistics, one would be able to
>redistribute his power.

I don't see a need for this. If you have an opensuse account you can
find out who maintains a project by clicking on the users tab for a
project, in your case network:messaging:amqp. Bug those named as
maintainers via Mail. Hmm, the jblunck at novell com address mentioned
there isn't valid anymore and should thus be removed.

Philipp

Re: Stalled submit requests

Adrian Schröter
Am Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012, 12:09:43 schrieb Matwey V.  Kornilov:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a page to see full list of submit requests, ordered by date? This
> statistics is of quite interest.

No, but you could request all open requests via the api and sort them by date ...

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Re: Stalled submit requests

Matwey V. Kornilov
Hm...

You have inspired me to try this on the coming weekend. :) With obs
rest/xml api, I need a tiny python script to manage all the things
out. It is easy, you're right.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov

Re: Stalled submit requests

Matwey V. Kornilov

Ok,

I've put test table here: http://0x2207.blogspot.com/2012/10/obs-submit-
request-top.html

Re: Stalled submit requests

gregfreemyer
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:28 AM, Matwey V.  Kornilov
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> I've put test table here: http://0x2207.blogspot.com/2012/10/obs-submit-
> request-top.html

The 2 oldest are just add role SRs.  Maybe you should break out the
"add role" SRs from the rest.  They seem less important to me, but
then again I've never had one sit around for more than a week or two.

Greg

Re: Stalled submit requests

Stephan Kulow-3
Am 20.10.2012 16:32, schrieb Greg Freemyer:

> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:28 AM, Matwey V.  Kornilov
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ok,
>>
>> I've put test table here: http://0x2207.blogspot.com/2012/10/obs-submit-
>> request-top.html
>
> The 2 oldest are just add role SRs.  Maybe you should break out the
> "add role" SRs from the rest.  They seem less important to me, but
> then again I've never had one sit around for more than a week or two.

And the old validators requests are actually to delete the packages and
the project. In that case it's pretty obvious that they are unmaintained.

Greetings, Stephan

Re: Stalled submit requests

Adrian Schröter
Am Montag, 22. Oktober 2012, 10:59:41 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

> Am 20.10.2012 16:32, schrieb Greg Freemyer:
> > On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:28 AM, Matwey V.  Kornilov
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ok,
> >>
> >> I've put test table here: http://0x2207.blogspot.com/2012/10/obs-submit-
> >> request-top.html
> >
> > The 2 oldest are just add role SRs.  Maybe you should break out the
> > "add role" SRs from the rest.  They seem less important to me, but
> > then again I've never had one sit around for more than a week or two.
> >
> And the old validators requests are actually to delete the packages and
> the project. In that case it's pretty obvious that they are unmaintained.

Yep, I removed the project now.

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Re: Re: Stalled submit requests

Matwey V. Kornilov

Most of them are orphaned. Should obs purge such requests from database or
change their state to 'incorrect'?

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> And the old validators requests are actually to delete the packages and
> the project. In that case it's pretty obvious that they are unmaintained.

Sync multiple packages ?

opensuse_user

Re: Sync multiple packages ?

Jan Engelhardt-4

On Wednesday 2015-02-18 18:32, Opensuse user wrote:

>but sometimes it happens this bad case, when one package was rebuild
>by OBS and another - didn't:
>
>packageA-ver1-rev1,
>packageB-ver1-rev9,
>packageC-ver1-rev14
>
>My questions are:
>What is the best, less intrusive, way to sync it again up to a
>revision number ?
>How to prevent this in the future ?

Are they in any way _linked?

Re: Sync multiple packages ?

opensuse_user

Re: Sync multiple packages ?

Jan Engelhardt-4
On Wednesday 2015-02-18 19:18, Opensuse user wrote:

>Currently they linked like (for package1):
>
><link package="package2" cicount="copy" />
>
>But this is the little different case, since package1 are actually
>links to package2, while I want only to link version + revision.
>
>So if you want to link two or more packages by version + revision
>only, how would you do this initially ?

I would not do it at all. If the packages have nothing to do with one
another and thus do not have a _link, there is no point in forcing one.