Stack Clash chatter

ianseeks-4
Hi

Seen a few articles on this, is opensuse/TW/leap etc affected?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/20/stack_clash_linux_local_root_holes/

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170619
Qt: 5.7.1

Re: Stack Clash chatter

Robert Schweikert-6

On 06/20/2017 12:03 PM, ianseeks wrote:
> Hi
>
> Seen a few articles on this, is opensuse/TW/leap etc affected?
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/20/stack_clash_linux_local_root_holes/

Yes affected and yes fixes have been released or are on their way
depending on the distribution.

BTW, there is a security list where this information gets send ;) .

Later,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
Distinguished Architect                       LINUX

Re: Stack Clash chatter

ianseeks-4
On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 17:17:23 BST Robert Schweikert wrote:

> On 06/20/2017 12:03 PM, ianseeks wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Seen a few articles on this, is opensuse/TW/leap etc affected?
> >
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/20/stack_clash_linux_local_root_holes
> > /
>
> Yes affected and yes fixes have been released or are on their way
> depending on the distribution.
Thanks

> BTW, there is a security list where this information gets send ;) .

I'll keep that in mind for the next time :)