Spread the word - The new openSUSE Board Members

Spread the word - The new openSUSE Board Members

Shayon Mukherjee
Hello ,
Its great to see that the new openSUSE Board Members are announced
[1].And i would take this time to Congratulate Bryen Yunashko , Rupert
Horstkoetter and Pavol Rusnak for the same and hope to have a much more
better experience , more enthusiasm and more fun working to/for the
openSUSE Community as a openSUSE team.

And now its the time to Tweet , Blog , Digg and facebook the
announcement and let everyone know the new energetic team of the
openSUSE Board  is up. So go ahead and spread the Word.And make a point
that this time we have more than "Those sweet numbers" like we had for
the openSUSE 11.2 release.

a) Tweets / Fcaebook status you can use -

News: Announcing New openSUSE Board Members http://bit.ly/6jOd7h

b) External info --

1)Tweets . Users can sign-up and look for the list of openSUSE
contributers/users and groups associated over
http://en.opensuse.org/SocNet/Twitter_user_list

2)Blog -  Get your personal blogs on it . With tags like openSUSE and
similar ones.

3)Facebook updates - Users can sign-up and look for the list of openSUSE
contributers/users and groups associated over
http://en.opensuse.org/SocNet/Facebook_user_list

4)Identi.ca - Users can sign-up and look for the list of openSUSE
contributers/users and/or groups associated over
http://en.opensuse.org/SocNet/Identica_user_list

5)GoogleWave - Users can sign-up and look for the list of openSUSE
contributers/users and/or groups associated over
http://en.opensuse.org/SocNet/GoogleWave_user_list

6) Diggs -

Well this is just not everything as we dont have much innovative ideas
like you  :)  .So if at all you are having something related to this and
apart from above ,then you are very much welcome to present views and
thoughts.

[1] http://bit.ly/6jOd7h

Shayon Mukherjee
openSUSE Wiki Team