Social Media Launch Plan

ddemaio
Hi all,
Please help us with translating and publishing social media messages for
the release of Leap. English and Spanish translations are finished. You
can find the sm messages at -
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan.

If your language is not on the wiki, please feel free to add it. Please
post the messages in your local language and language specific social
media channels you manage or use.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help
and all the things you do for openSUSE.

v/r
Doug

Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

Vojtěch Zeisek-2
Dne 19.10.2015 12:56, Douglas DeMaio napsal:
> Hi all,
> Please help us with translating and publishing social media messages
> for the release of Leap. English and Spanish translations are
> finished. You can find the sm messages at -
> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan.

Isn`t it outdated? It speaks about openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14, etc...

> If your language is not on the wiki, please feel free to add it.
> Please post the messages in your local language and language specific
> social media channels you manage or use.
>
> If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help
> and all the things you do for openSUSE.

How to update it for Leap?

> v/r
> Doug

Best,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

http://www.opensuse.org/
http://trapa.cz/

On 10/19/2015 01:15 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

> Dne 19.10.2015 12:56, Douglas DeMaio napsal:
>> Hi all,
>> Please help us with translating and publishing social media messages
>> for the release of Leap. English and Spanish translations are
>> finished. You can find the sm messages at -
>> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan.
>
> Isn`t it outdated? It speaks about openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14, etc...
>
>> If your language is not on the wiki, please feel free to add it.
>> Please post the messages in your local language and language specific
>> social media channels you manage or use.
>>
>> If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help
>> and all the things you do for openSUSE.
>
> How to update it for Leap?
>
>> v/r
>> Doug
>
> Best,
> Vojtěch
>
> --
> Vojtěch Zeisek
>
> Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
> Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux
>
> http://www.opensuse.org/
> http://trapa.cz/

The Spanish and English are updated for Leap 42.1. All the other ones
are from 13.2. I could delete the format, but thought I would leave it
and have others write over the 13.2 info.

Dne 19.10.2015 13:29, Douglas DeMaio napsal:

> On 10/19/2015 01:15 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
>> Dne 19.10.2015 12:56, Douglas DeMaio napsal:
>>> Hi all,
>>> Please help us with translating and publishing social media messages
>>> for the release of Leap. English and Spanish translations are
>>> finished. You can find the sm messages at -
>>> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan.
>>
>> Isn`t it outdated? It speaks about openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14, etc...
>>
>>> If your language is not on the wiki, please feel free to add it.
>>> Please post the messages in your local language and language specific
>>> social media channels you manage or use.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your
>>> help
>>> and all the things you do for openSUSE.
>>
>> How to update it for Leap?
>>
> The Spanish and English are updated for Leap 42.1. All the other ones
> are from 13.2. I could delete the format, but thought I would leave it
> and have others write over the 13.2 info.

OK, nice.

> v/r
> Doug
---
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

http://www.opensuse.org/
http://trapa.cz/

Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

Efstathios Iosifidis

> Dne 19.10.2015 13:29, Douglas DeMaio napsal:

OK with Greek.
/S

Dne Po 19. října 2015 13:29:00 jste napsal(a):

> On 10/19/2015 01:15 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
> > Dne 19.10.2015 12:56, Douglas DeMaio napsal:
> >> Hi all,
> >> Please help us with translating and publishing social media messages
> >> for the release of Leap. English and Spanish translations are
> >> finished. You can find the sm messages at -
> >> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan.
> >
> > Isn`t it outdated? It speaks about openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14, etc...
> >
> >> If your language is not on the wiki, please feel free to add it.
> >> Please post the messages in your local language and language specific
> >> social media channels you manage or use.
> >>
> >> If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your help
> >> and all the things you do for openSUSE.
> >
> > How to update it for Leap?
> >
> >> v/r
> >> Doug
> >
> > Best,
> > Vojtěch
> >
> The Spanish and English are updated for Leap 42.1. All the other ones
> are from 13.2. I could delete the format, but thought I would leave it
> and have others write over the 13.2 info.
> v/r
> Doug
I forget to report, done for Czech.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

http://www.opensuse.org/
http://trapa.cz/

Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

G G-13
Hi,
done for Italy.

Bye
hawake

--
Linux user number 433087
Linux registered machine number 351448

Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

ddemaio
Thank you Hawake. Would you be able to translate
https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1 and post place
it on https://it.opensuse.org/Release_announcement
v/r
Doug

On 10/30/2015 10:37 AM, G G wrote:
> Hi,
> done for Italy.
>
> Bye
> hawake

Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

G G-13
Hi,
as i have written in another thread (probably on openSUSE Project),
the translation of the release announcement is almost done. It needs
some further work and proofreading. When its finished, should i have
to wait for the 4th november to update [0] or i have to update it as
soon as possible?

Thanks for the answer,

Bye
hawake

[0] https://it.opensuse.org/Release_announcement

--
Linux user number 433087
Linux registered machine number 351448
http://linuxcounter.net/

Re: [opensuse] Social Media Launch Plan

Yasuhiko Kamata
Forgot to report, too.

Translations for release announcement and social media launch plan
were done for Japanese.

Release announcement is placed now at:
https://ja.opensuse.org/Archive:リリースアナウンス 42.1

(will be moved to "リリースアナウンス" after launch)

Thanks,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata
E-mail: [hidden email]