Size of folder icons in KMail

Vojtěch Zeisek-2
Hi,
after last TW upgrade (well, I upgraded after few days yesterday), in the left
folder tree in KMail, the folder icons are slightly bigger and I can't find
way how to make them bit smaller, more compact again. I could see more folders
on the screen. :-)
Thanks,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

https://www.opensuse.org/
https://trapa.cz/

Re: Size of folder icons in KMail

ianseeks-4
On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 08:02:06 BST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
> Hi,
> after last TW upgrade (well, I upgraded after few days yesterday), in the left
> folder tree in KMail, the folder icons are slightly bigger and I can't find
> way how to make them bit smaller, more compact again. I could see more folders
> on the screen. :-)
> Thanks,
> V.

Have you tried to rick click your mouse on the "Name" heading, there is a icon size option on the menu that pops up - not sure if thats what you want.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180502
Qt: 5.10.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.45.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.12.4 - kwin 5.12.4

Dne úterý 8. května 2018 9:36:04 CEST, Ianseeks napsal(a):
> On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 08:02:06 BST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
> > after last TW upgrade (well, I upgraded after few days yesterday), in the
> > left folder tree in KMail, the folder icons are slightly bigger and I
> > can't find way how to make them bit smaller, more compact again. I could
> > see more folders on the screen. :-)
>
> Have you tried to rick click your mouse on the "Name" heading, there is a
> icon size option on the menu that pops up - not sure if thats what you
> want.

Yes, that was it! Thank You!