Show complete headers of a message in Kmail 5 is not possible anymore?

Show complete headers of a message in Kmail 5 is not possible anymore?

Stakanov Schufter
Or does it need a special "plug-in"? Seriously? That would be a security flaw,
as a header check is often necessary.

What I did find today, in dialogue "visualizza" (show) you find header:
business, standard, short and elegant. Where did the "show complete headers"
go???

Re: Show complete headers of a message in Kmail 5 is not possible anymore?

Knurpht-openSUSE
Op vrijdag 29 december 2017 15:02:21 CET schreef stakanov:
> Or does it need a special "plug-in"? Seriously? That would be a security
> flaw, as a header check is often necessary.
>
> What I did find today, in dialogue "visualizza" (show) you find header:
> business, standard, short and elegant. Where did the "show complete headers"
> go???

Yup, noticed the change too. You need to activate a plugin for each type of
view. And 'all headers' is not 'on' by default. Set it once and you can pick
it from the view-message headers option.
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

Re: Show complete headers of a message in Kmail 5 is not possible anymore?

Stakanov Schufter
In data venerdì 29 dicembre 2017 15:19:12 CET, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink ha
scritto:

> Op vrijdag 29 december 2017 15:02:21 CET schreef stakanov:
> > Or does it need a special "plug-in"? Seriously? That would be a security
> > flaw, as a header check is often necessary.
> >
> > What I did find today, in dialogue "visualizza" (show) you find header:
> > business, standard, short and elegant. Where did the "show complete
> > headers" go???
>
> Yup, noticed the change too. You need to activate a plugin for each type of
> view. And 'all headers' is not 'on' by default. Set it once and you can pick
> it from the view-message headers option.
This runs against all(!) advices of internetsecurity and favours phishing.
For me this warants a bug report for Leap15 (at least it is an "enhancement".
To you knowledge, has it been already done or do I have to "break marbles" a
the typical "querulant" again?

P.s. Sorry this went out as a PM but was not intended as such.

Re: Show complete headers of a message in Kmail 5 is not possible anymore?

Fabian Vogt-2
Hi,

Am Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017, 15:27:54 CET schrieb stakanov:
> In data venerdì 29 dicembre 2017 15:19:12 CET, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink ha
> scritto:
> > Op vrijdag 29 december 2017 15:02:21 CET schreef stakanov:
> > > Or does it need a special "plug-in"? Seriously? That would be a security
> > > flaw, as a header check is often necessary.
> > >
> > > What I did find today, in dialogue "visualizza" (show) you find header:
> > > business, standard, short and elegant. Where did the "show complete
> > > headers" go???

It moved to the main menu: "Message" -> "View source".
Or just press "V".

Cheers,
Fabian

In data venerdì 29 dicembre 2017 17:13:11 CET, Fabian Vogt ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017, 15:27:54 CET schrieb stakanov:
> > In data venerdì 29 dicembre 2017 15:19:12 CET, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink
> > ha
> >
> > scritto:

> It moved to the main menu: "Message" -> "View source".
> Or just press "V".
>
> Cheers,
> Fabian

Oh, thank you. That with the V is neat.......once you know it.

Will put it thick on my personal how-to collection. Thank you very much.