Should openSUSE:KDE-telepathy be in Main or SDB?

Should openSUSE:KDE-telepathy be in Main or SDB?

H Zeng
Hello everyone,

I am new here.

Today, I am trying to update the page openSUSE:KDE-telepathy
<https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:KDE-telepathy> to include more
information. Then I realise I need get familiar with the rules. They
are a little difficult for me to catch up with. I am learning slowly
now and think I should confirm whenever I have doubt in order not to
destroy the work you have done.

Here is the first question I have. Should the upper mentioned page be
moved to Main or SDB namespace because openSUSE namespace is for
"Presentation and working pages of our teams, tools and projects.
Everything for the contributors to our project. "?

Thanks in advance.

~~~~~
Haoxian Zeng, a.k.a. CnZhx

Re: Should openSUSE:KDE-telepathy be in Main or SDB?

G G-13
Hi,
I think it depends on what you want to achieve with that page. IMHO If
you want to use it to help new users to setup KDE Telepathy on
openSUSE I think you should move it to SDB. Otherwise if you want just
to introduce how KDE Telepathy is included in openSUSE (and basic
installation instruction) than you should move it to Main.

Bye
hawake

Re: Should openSUSE:KDE-telepathy be in Main or SDB?

H Zeng
Hi hawake,

Well then, I will edit this page by moving it to SDB then add some
information about setup.

Cheers,
Haoxian