Service for bitbucket

Axel Braun-2
Morning all,

does anyone know of an OBS Service to pull sources from bitbucket?
I had a look at http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/
cha.obs.source_service.html
but there is nothing listed - overview of available sources would be great!

Thanks
Axel

Re: Service for bitbucket

Adrian Schröter
On Sonntag, 26. März 2017, 09:56:06 CEST wrote Axel Braun:
> Morning all,
>
> does anyone know of an OBS Service to pull sources from bitbucket?
> I had a look at http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/
> cha.obs.source_service.html
> but there is nothing listed - overview of available sources would be great!

It is not supported yet, but it should not be too hard to add.

Just have a look at the tar/obs_scm service.  But please look in this repo
here atm:

 https://github.com/M0ses/obs-service-tar_scm/

the "official" one in openSUSE is currently out of sync and not used.
(Yes, we need to solve that)

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Re: Service for bitbucket

Axel Braun-2
Am Sonntag, 26. März 2017, 10:17:28 CEST schrieb Adrian Schröter:

> On Sonntag, 26. März 2017, 09:56:06 CEST wrote Axel Braun:
> > Morning all,
> >
> > does anyone know of an OBS Service to pull sources from bitbucket?
> > I had a look at
> > http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/
> > cha.obs.source_service.html
> > but there is nothing listed - overview of available sources would be
> > great!
>
> It is not supported yet, but it should not be too hard to add.
>
> Just have a look at the tar/obs_scm service.  But please look in this repo
> here atm:
>
>  https://github.com/M0ses/obs-service-tar_scm/

Thanks Adrian, that helped a lot!
Bitbucket talks hg, so that helps as well

First test was half way successful, I could clone the source tree, but the
service was looking for a 'hgreview':
Command failed(255): "*** failed to import extension hgreview: No module named
hgreview\nhg: parse error at 0: syntax error in revset '*** failed to import
extension hgreview: No module named hgreview\n327'\n"
Aborting: service call failed:  /usr/lib/obs/service/tar_scm --scm hg --url
https://bitbucket.org/jonaswolz/yajhfc --filename yajhfc --extension tar.bz --
outdir /home/docb/buildservice/home:DocB/yajhfc/tmpFeOoUT.tar_scm.service

So is OBS Service expecting a module hgreview, or does the service need to
import this (python) module?

Thanks
Axel

Re: Service for bitbucket

Axel Braun-2
Hallo Frank,

Am Montag, 27. März 2017, 14:47:37 CEST schrieb Frank Schreiner:

> On Sonntag, 26. März 2017 10:48:52 CEST you wrote:

> > > It is not supported yet, but it should not be too hard to add.
> > >
> > > Just have a look at the tar/obs_scm service.  But please look in this
> > > repo
> > >
> > > here atm:
> > >  https://github.com/M0ses/obs-service-tar_scm/
> >
> > Thanks Adrian, that helped a lot!
> > Bitbucket talks hg, so that helps as well
> >
> > First test was half way successful, I could clone the source tree, but the
> > service was looking for a 'hgreview':
> > Command failed(255): "*** failed to import extension hgreview: No module
> > named hgreview\nhg: parse error at 0: syntax error in revset '*** failed
> > import extension hgreview: No module named hgreview\n327'\n"
> > Aborting: service call failed:  /usr/lib/obs/service/tar_scm --scm hg
> > --url
> > https://bitbucket.org/jonaswolz/yajhfc --filename yajhfc --extension
> > tar.bz
> > -- outdir
> > /home/docb/buildservice/home:DocB/yajhfc/tmpFeOoUT.tar_scm.service ....
> >
> > So is OBS Service expecting a module hgreview, or does the service need to
> > import this (python) module?
>
> No, as far as I can see obs-service-tar_scm is only expecting a working "hg"
> command installed. We are not using any hg related python libs.
>
> The following hg calls are executed by tar_scm
>
> ['hg', 'update', self.revision],
> ['hg', 'clone', self.url, self.clone_dir]
> ['hg', 'pull'], cwd=self.clone_dir,
> ['hg', 'id', '-n'], self.clone_dir)[1]
> ['hg', 'log', ...]
>
> for more information have a look into
>
> /usr/lib/obs/service/TarSCM/scm/hg.py
>
> For me, it looks like a broken installation of hg tools, as all of the above
> commands worked well on our appliance.

mercurial is installed and working. I can clone a git repositry from
bitbucket, no problem

when I run hg clone manually:
 hg clone https://bitbucket.org/jonaswolz/yajhfc
*** failed to import extension hgreview: No module named hgreview

So, for whatever reason my installation asks for this hgreview (funny enough,
I had packed this some time ago myself)
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:tools:scm/hgreview

As this is now fixed, the service file works as well :-)

Now I need to find out how to get the version number (0.6.1) into the filename -
currently it seems to set the revision (327)

Cheers
Axel