Samba and LDAP setup

Michal Hlavac
hello,

I am trying to setup samba and LDAP in suse 10.1
I found this tutorial:
http://en.opensuse.org/Howto_setup_SUSE_as_SAMBA_PDC_with_OpenLDAP,_DYNDNS_and_CLAM

everything was ok until I ran smbldap-populate
It looks like problem with creating groups....
output is in attachment...

thanks, miso

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

error.log (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Samba and LDAP setup

John Andersen
On Tuesday 08 August 2006 00:48, Michal Hlavac wrote:

> hello,
>
> I am trying to setup samba and LDAP in suse 10.1
> I found this tutorial:
> http://en.opensuse.org/Howto_setup_SUSE_as_SAMBA_PDC_with_OpenLDAP,_DYNDNS_
>and_CLAM
>
> everything was ok until I ran smbldap-populate
> It looks like problem with creating groups....
> output is in attachment...
>
> thanks, miso
Seems your template has no concept of groups.

--
John Andersen