SUSE kicks off Hackweek 7 Next Week

Bryen M Yunashko
The good folks of SUSE will take a break from their regular duties next
week to spend time on Hackweek.  During this time, they can choose to
work on any FOSS-related project and you can follow the details at
http://hackweek.opensuse.org as well as the list of items at
http://features.opensuse.org/hackweek.

Already there's some excitement buzzing about the hackweek and there's
ways you can participate as well.  We invite you to read the full
article published yesterday at
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/09/22/suse-hackweek-7-next-week/..  Stay
tuned as we follow more on Hackweek via our Planet and a summary article
when Hackweek is over.

Sincerely,
The openSUSE News Team