[STYLE] No Longer Maintainer

Rebecca Walter
Because I am soon leaving the company (on friendly terms), I am no longer
maintainer of the style project.

I do not know any details of the future of this project at the present time.
I hope management will provide details once it has had the opportunity to
consider the options and make plans.  Maintaining the style guide is a big
responsibility, so finding a replacement may take some time and they may need
to consider other alternatives.  Please be patient with management if some
time passes before they are able to provide any information.

I have enjoyed working with all of you.  I appreciate your input in this
project and your support.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Walter