Reviewing the translations

Panwar108

Hi, all.

What's the procedure to review translated strings?

The translated strings shown up as 'Strings waiting for review' in project
overview.
Now, upon clicking this category(?) Weblate opens the same interface,
controls as I used when inputting the translations.

Where's the option for review/approve that sort of thing?

Regards

-----
We shall reclaim all our Ancient Lands.
[From Palestine to Urals to Vietnam]
--
Sent from: http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/opensuse-translation-f3420725.html

We shall reclaim all our Ancient Lands.
[From Palestine to Urals to Vietnam]

Aw: [opensuse-translation] Reviewing the translations

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hi PanWar,

the new Weblate has different translator roles like Stanislav has written[1].
You can edit all needed to review or you can receive additional permissions.

Best regards,
Sarah

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2018-01/msg00002.html

> Gesendet: Freitag, 06. April 2018 um 18:23 Uhr
> Von: Panwar108 <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] Reviewing the translations
>

> Hi, all.
>
> What's the procedure to review translated strings?
>
> The translated strings shown up as 'Strings waiting for review' in project
> overview.
> Now, upon clicking this category(?) Weblate opens the same interface,
> controls as I used when inputting the translations.
>
> Where's the option for review/approve that sort of thing?
>
> Regards
>

> -----
> We shall reclaim all our Ancient Lands.
> [From Palestine to Urals to Vietnam]
> --
> Sent from: http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/opensuse-translation-f3420725.html

Re: Aw: [opensuse-translation] Reviewing the translations

Panwar108
This post was updated on .
Thanks for the reply.

Wish you lots of happiness!!

EDIT : BTW, was that capitalised W intended?

-----