Request for 'shells:ksh' subproject

Siteshwar
Hello,

I would like to use OBS to do builds for korn shell, however there is
already a 'ksh' package under 'shells'[1]. Can I get access to
'shells:ksh' subproject ? I have similar subproject 'shells:fish'
which is used for  fish shell builds. so I believe it should not be a
problem to create it.

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/shells

Siteshwar

Re: Request for 'shells:ksh' subproject

Adrian Schröter
On Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 11:59:18 CET wrote Siteshwar:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to use OBS to do builds for korn shell, however there is
> already a 'ksh' package under 'shells'[1]. Can I get access to
> 'shells:ksh' subproject ? I have similar subproject 'shells:fish'
> which is used for  fish shell builds. so I believe it should not be a
> problem to create it.
>
> [1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/shells

Please contact the project maintainers directly. They may not read this list.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5