Request for leap 42.3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Request for leap 42.3

Eric Schirra-3
Hello,

I have an request for an package from factory to leap.
In WEbui i see for the package a older version since actuall in factory.
In displayed code is 0.10.2 and when i click above on submit package line i
see 0.11.1

Will now 0.11.1 got to leap or 0.10.2 when i aprove?

Request is: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/458111

--

Gruß
 eRiC
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Request for leap 42.3

Karl Cheng
As far as I am aware, it is revision 1 (of the package in
openSUSE:Factory) that is being submitted, so it would be the 0.10.2
version.

I'd ask the submitter to submit a new request from Factory that
supersedes this one (or do it yourself).

On 18 February 2017 at 21:57, Eric Schirra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an request for an package from factory to leap.
> In WEbui i see for the package a older version since actuall in factory.
> In displayed code is 0.10.2 and when i click above on submit package line i
> see 0.11.1
>
> Will now 0.11.1 got to leap or 0.10.2 when i aprove?
>
> Request is: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/458111
>
> --
>
> Gruß
>  eRiC
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>



--
- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Request for leap 42.3

Eric Schirra-3
Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2017, 22:11:01 CET schrieb Karl Cheng:

> As far as I am aware, it is revision 1 (of the package in
> openSUSE:Factory) that is being submitted, so it would be the 0.10.2
> version.
>
> I'd ask the submitter to submit a new request from Factory that
> supersedes this one (or do it yourself).
>
> On 18 February 2017 at 21:57, Eric Schirra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have an request for an package from factory to leap.
> > In WEbui i see for the package a older version since actuall in factory.
> > In displayed code is 0.10.2 and when i click above on submit package line
> > i
> > see 0.11.1
> >
> > Will now 0.11.1 got to leap or 0.10.2 when i aprove?
> >
> > Request is: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/458111

Okay have send him a email if he could make a new request.


--

Gruß
 eRiC
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Request for leap 42.3

Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
On Sat, 2017-02-18 at 15:52 +0100, Eric Schirra wrote:

> Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2017, 22:11:01 CET schrieb Karl Cheng:
> > As far as I am aware, it is revision 1 (of the package in
> > openSUSE:Factory) that is being submitted, so it would be the
> > 0.10.2
> > version.
> >
> > I'd ask the submitter to submit a new request from Factory that
> > supersedes this one (or do it yourself).
> >
> > On 18 February 2017 at 21:57, Eric Schirra <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have an request for an package from factory to leap.
> > > In WEbui i see for the package a older version since actuall in
> > > factory.
> > > In displayed code is 0.10.2 and when i click above on submit
> > > package line
> > > i
> > > see 0.11.1
> > >
> > > Will now 0.11.1 got to leap or 0.10.2 when i aprove?
> > >
> > > Request is: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/458111
>
> Okay have send him a email if he could make a new request.
The submission has been created before the update was in
openSUSE:Factory; so rev 1 was all there was.

You as maintainer of this package could take the initiative and just
submit the correct version youself; no reason to wait for anybody else.

cheers,
Dominique

signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment