Repository for PyOtherSide

Torsten Gruner
Hello,

I need to find a repository and name for the package PyOtherSide.
It's a Qt5 (QML) plugin that offers a simple layer to convert Qt5 (QML)
objects to Python 3 objects and vice versa. At this time two packages in
security depend on it.

What about d:l:python or KDE:Qt5 and a link to security?

https://thp.io/2011/pyotherside/

Torsten

> I need to find a repository and name for the package PyOtherSide.
> It's a Qt5 (QML) plugin that offers a simple layer to convert Qt5 (QML)
> objects to Python 3 objects and vice versa. At this time two packages in
> security depend on it.
>
> What about d:l:python or KDE:Qt5 and a link to security?

d:l:p sounds reasonable to me, at least if it can be used by other python-programs as well. Maybe add a description to your project, so everybody can see what it is supposed to do.

In case the package goes to pypi, naming convention is python-<pypi-name>, so python-pyotherside is the name .
(and even if not, it makes sense to stick to the name)

HTH
Axel