Reminder: Weekly News Team Meeting

Bugzilla from samannsml@directbox.com
Hello,

The next openSUSE Weekly News meeting will take place tomorrow (Saturday
December 12) at 14:30 UTC. As always, the meeting will be held in IRC on
the #opensuse-newsletter channel on Freenode.
Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:
https://wave.google.com/wave/?pli=1#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BLdGTJ4rLA
https://wave.google.com/wave/?pli=1#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BWPjZaX2uA
We using for our Meeting the Meetbot. Please check
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot for the commands.
Please add topics as soon as possible. Also, if you have questions for
the meeting, but can’t attend (we know that the meeting times can’t work
for everyone) please add them to the agenda as well.
For more on IRC meetings, see: http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About.
As always, we meet in #opensuse-newsletter on Freenode. Fire up your
favorite IRC client and head over to #opensuse-newsletter.
Not familiar with IRC? A good overview can be found at irchelp.org. This
site is not affiliated with openSUSE. For more information on Freenode,
see http://freenode.net/.
Wondering what meeting times are? Check the openSUSE Meetings page. All
project meetings and team meetings should be listed there.

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Member