Reminder: OBS scheduled downtime on Saturday 2010-08-21

Reminder: OBS scheduled downtime on Saturday 2010-08-21

Marcus Rueckert-3

Hi openSUSE Users

On Saturday, August 21th from 09:00 AM CET to 03:00 PM CET, our infrastructure
vendor will be shutting down services in the Nuremberg (Germany) data center
to allow for a scheduled maintenance of the main power supply. As result,
general network connectivity from and to the location will not be available.

 * http://build.opensuse.org
 * http://software.opensuse.org

 * http://svn.opensuse.org
 * http://community.opensuse.org
 * http://education.opensuse.org
 * http://powerpc.opensuse.org
 * http://boosters.opensuse.org
 * http://board.opensuse.org
 * http://users.opensuse.org
 * http://hermes.opensuse.org
 * http://notify.opensuse.org
 * http://retro.opensuse.org
 * http://connect.opensuse.org
 * http://crashdb.opensuse.org
 * http://gallery.opensuse.org
 * http://shop.opensuse.org
 * http://help.opensuse.org
 * http://i18n.opensuse.org
 * http://apparmor.opensuse.org
 * http://count(er|down).opensuse.org
 * http://gcc.opensuse.org
 * http://license.opensuse.org
 * http://xgl.opensuse.org
 * http://pluginfinder.opensuse.org

The staging version of these sites will be similarly affected.
Please spread the news about this, so that we can keep user disruption to a
minimum.

Apologies for inconveniencies this may cause.

Please contact [hidden email] with any queries.

  Your openSUSE Admins

--
           openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
               openSUSE is good for you

Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reminder: OBS scheduled downtime on Saturday 2010-08-21

Marcus Rueckert-3
Hi,

And we are back up again. Thanks everyone for waiting.

    darix