Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only

Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only

jan matejek-4
Reposting here, sorry for the malformed e-mail.

Apparently a machine that runs "factory-auto" is missing the python-rpm-macros package?
see request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450
decline reason:
--
Output of check script:
Source validator failed. Try "osc service localrun source_validator"

AFAIK this always worked magically, has something changed?

thanks
m.

On 6.6.2017 20:38, Sebastian wrote:

> Hi, After submitting python-imbox to factory I got this reason for
> denial: > Output of check script: > Source validator failed. Try "osc
> service localrun source_validator" >
> https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/source/i/imbox/imbox-0.8.5.tar.gz
> error: line 21: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} But when running it
> locally, I don't get this error. In my first request I thought it's
> related to a missing newline before `%{python_subpackages}` as
> documented, but that did not fix it. I don't see anything else which
> could be related. So what's wrong here? These are the requests:
> https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/495353
> https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450 Another question I have
> is: What is the status about python3-only packages with singlespec? They
> are building fine in Factory, but not in 42.3. For example here:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/devel:languages:python/python-typed-ast/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/x86_64
> [ 53s] RPM build errors: [ 53s] File not found by glob:
> /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/python-typed-ast-1.0.3-1.1.x86_64/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/*
> Sebastian

Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only

Adrian Schröter
On Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 12:43:12 CEST wrote jan matejek:
> Reposting here, sorry for the malformed e-mail.
>
> Apparently a machine that runs "factory-auto" is missing the python-rpm-macros package?
> see request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450

might be, but please report this to the factory people. This is independend of OBS.

thanks
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only

Ludwig Nussel
Adrian Schröter schrieb:
> On Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 12:43:12 CEST wrote jan matejek:
>> Reposting here, sorry for the malformed e-mail.
>>
>> Apparently a machine that runs "factory-auto" is missing the python-rpm-macros package?
>> see request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450

Not sure what exactly was wrong. I made some changes and source
validator now seems to work. Try again.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\

Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only

Sebastian-2
On 06/08/2017 01:29 PM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:

> Adrian Schröter schrieb:
>> On Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 12:43:12 CEST wrote jan matejek:
>>> Reposting here, sorry for the malformed e-mail.
>>>
>>> Apparently a machine that runs "factory-auto" is missing the
>>> python-rpm-macros package?
>>> see request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450
>
> Not sure what exactly was wrong. I made some changes and source
> validator now seems to work. Try again.
Unfortunately it does not: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/502810
I also tried to move the line BuildRequires:  python-rpm-macros to the
top (as it is the case for many other packages), but that did not help
either: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/502811

And is there a better way to check this instead of creating a new
revision in d:l:py and opening a new request to Factory?

Sebastian

--
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
cryptographic key at https://sebix.at/DC9B463B.asc and on public keyservers