Re: [opensuse-project] WebYaST User Guide

Re: [opensuse-project] WebYaST User Guide

Juergen Weigert-2
On Jan 21, 11 01:08:39 +0200, Kostas Koudaras wrote:

> I made an account at Berlios and Kostas Boukouvalas(Greek localization
> team-leader) sent me the webyast.tar.gz yesterday so that I can start
> and today I almost finished the webyast-base-ui.el.po

I added Kostas Boukouvalas to the opensuse-doc team, his login name was
easy to find. I could not find yours. Please tell me.

> I am expecting some definitions on how to make a proper translation
> from him and it'll be ready soon, also I started and some other .po
> files.
>  Now if you can tell me anything you think it can help me you are more
> than welcome...

sure.

> You could create the  opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/webyast/gr and tell
> me how I can upload the files I finish.

I've created that.
You best start by checking out the empty directory, using

svn checkout svn+ssh://[hidden email]/svnroot/repos/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/webyast

Replace YOURNAME with your login name. I probably need to add you to the
team before you can do the checkout. The next commands are:

cd webyast/gr
tar xvf .../webyast.tar.gz
svn add *
svn ci -m 'initial checkin ...'

If you are unfamiliar with svn, let us know.
You can also try to catch the team on #[hidden email]

        cheers,
                JW-

--
 o \  Juergen Weigert  paint it green!    __/ _=======.=======_
<V> | [hidden email]       back to ascii!  __/        _---|____________\/

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.

Re: WebYaST User Guide

Juergen Weigert-2
On Jan 26, 11 19:24:21 +0200, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
> Thanks a lot for all the information,everything seems to work.
> I uploaded 15 of the 22 .po and as it goes I'll have it all ready by
> the end of the other week.
> Please give it a look to see if I made anything wrong in the upload or
> anything else and please let me know about it.
> That's it for now
> Kostas

You did good. Thanks for contributing!
Although I have no idea if the language is really greek.
And I guess, I'll have to simply trust you that you really say
something about webyast there :-)

        cheers,
                JW-