Re: [opensuse-project] Translating the Release Announcement for Leap 15.1

Re: [opensuse-project] Translating the Release Announcement for Leap 15.1

Sogal-2
Hi,

Le lundi 06 mai 2019 à 12:08 +0200, ddemaio a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I wanted to get this out to you all, so we can start translating the
> release announcement before the release.
>
> There is one section that is waiting for a quote, which I hope to
> have
> by the end of the day. The section is:
>
> QUOTE (Should have by May 7)
>
> I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
> https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.1
>
> It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the
> release announcement to your native language to help propagate the
> news
> of our next release. Currently it is only in English. Feel free to
> link
> your translated version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code
> language code. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I was on holiday and fully disconnected. French translation has started
[0] and should be done by the end of upcoming week.

Regards,

[0]: https://fr.opensuse.org/Annonce_de_publication_15.1

--
Sébastien POHER
www.volted.net

Le lundi 06 mai 2019 à 12:08:18, ddemaio a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I wanted to get this out to you all, so we can start translating the release
> announcement before the release.
>
> There is one section that is waiting for a quote, which I hope to have by
> the end of the day. The section is:
>
> QUOTE (Should have by May 7)
>
> I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
> https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.1
>
> It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the release
> announcement to your native language to help propagate the news of our next
> release. Currently it is only in English. Feel free to link your translated
> version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code language code. If you
> have any questions, please let me know.

French translation done: https://fr.opensuse.org/Annonce_de_publication_15.1

Sébastien Poher