Re: [opensuse-project] Social Media Launch Plan for openSUSE Leap 15.1

Re: [opensuse-project] Social Media Launch Plan for openSUSE Leap 15.1

Dimitar Zahariev
Hi all,

On 25.04.19 г. 13:25 ч., ddemaio wrote:

> Hi all,
> We are a little less than a month away from the release of openSUSE
> Leap 15.1. I've put together some posts that we can put on social
> media. If you would like to help translate or publish some of them, it
> would be highly appreciated. You can find the plan in the English
> section on https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan
>
> Please post to whatever social media you might be using whether that
> is fosstodon, Twitter, diaspora, facebook, etc.
>
> Thank you for any help you can provide.
>
> v/r
> Doug

I will do the Bulgarian translation. The translation will be uploaded on
30.04. I can post the translated messages on the social media as well.

Dimitar Zahariev
OSS Enthusiast | openSUSE Advocate | VMUG Bulgaria Co-Leader
T1: +359 899 605 664
T2: +359 888 181 115