Quantcast

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement

Jimmy PIERRE-3
On 2 November 2016 at 14:19, victorhck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> El 02/11/16 a las 11:36, Douglas DeMaio escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thank you for your help in translating the Social Media Plan an all the
>> other translations you have don't for openSUSE. The release announcement
>> is finished and we kindly ask for your help in translating the release
>> (https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_42.2) so that we can
>> maximize our efforts for publicizing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2.
>> I think the easiest way to do it is like what we did with
>> 42.1(https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1); create
>> a wiki page on your native language and add the hyperlink to your
>> language code on the announcement.
>>
>> Thank you all for your help.
>>
>> v/r
>>
>> Doug
>>

>  the spanish page it's under working but it's almost done!
> someone wants to fix/improve that?
>
> PS: now with cc to mailing lists...
>
> --
> -------------------
> GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a
> Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
> https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/
>
> Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
> https://victorhckinthefreeworld.wordpress.com/

Greetings,

Right thread: 4 pages done in FR, 4 more to go.

Cheers,
Jimmy

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement

Jimmy PIERRE-3
Hi All,

Here we go for the FR translation.

Best wishes,
jimmy
nui.fr

On 4 November 2016 at 17:53, Jimmy PIERRE
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2 November 2016 at 14:19, victorhck <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> El 02/11/16 a las 11:36, Douglas DeMaio escribió:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your help in translating the Social Media Plan an all the
>>> other translations you have don't for openSUSE. The release announcement
>>> is finished and we kindly ask for your help in translating the release
>>> (https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_42.2) so that we can
>>> maximize our efforts for publicizing the release of openSUSE Leap 42.2.
>>> I think the easiest way to do it is like what we did with
>>> 42.1(https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1); create
>>> a wiki page on your native language and add the hyperlink to your
>>> language code on the announcement.
>>>
>>> Thank you all for your help.
>>>
>>> v/r
>>>
>>> Doug
>>>

>>  the spanish page it's under working but it's almost done!
>> someone wants to fix/improve that?
>>
>> PS: now with cc to mailing lists...
>>
>> --
>> -------------------
>> GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a
>> Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
>> https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/
>>
>> Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
>> https://victorhckinthefreeworld.wordpress.com/
>>

> Greetings,
>
> Right thread: 4 pages done in FR, 4 more to go.
>
> Cheers,
> Jimmy

Lancement de Leap 42 fr_FR.odt (278K) Download Attachment

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement

opensuse.lietuviu.kalba
2016.11.08 15:12, Jimmy PIERRE rašė:
> Hi All,
>
> Here we go for the FR translation.
>
> Best wishes,
> jimmy
> nui.fr

Bonjour / Hi,

Merci, mais si vous avez la compte de (open)SUSE, vous pouvez rédiger
https://fr.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Annonce_de_version_42.2&action=edit
directement.

Thanks, but if you have (open)SUSE account, you can directly put this
text in
https://fr.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Annonce_de_version_42.2&action=edit