Quantcast

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement Diff

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement Diff

Douglas DeMaio
On 2016-11-02 06:36, Douglas DeMaio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thank you for your help in translating the Social Media Plan an all
> the other translations you have don't for openSUSE. The release
> announcement is finished and we kindly ask for your help in
> translating the release
> (https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_42.2) so that we can
> maximize our efforts for publicizing the release of openSUSE Leap
> 42.2. I think the easiest way to do it is like what we did with
> 42.1(https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1);
> create a wiki page on your native language and add the hyperlink to
> your language code on the announcement.
>
> Thank you all for your help.
>
> v/r
>
> Doug

Hi all,
There were a few additional & final changes to the release announcement.
If you have time before the release, please consider translating the
info and making the minor adjustments before the release next Wednesday.
You can see the Diff at
https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Release_announcement_42.2&diff=117635&oldid=117507
There were a few word changes and a couple paragraphs were expanded.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

v/r
Doug

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement Diff

Karl Cheng
Seeing as nobody has changed the social media messages, I've gone
ahead and done this myself.

https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan&diff=117697&oldid=117681

If anybody could translate the changed messages, that would be great
if it is not too late. Thanks everyone!

- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)

On 11 November 2016 at 20:38, ddemaio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2016-11-02 06:36, Douglas DeMaio wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thank you for your help in translating the Social Media Plan an all
>> the other translations you have don't for openSUSE. The release
>> announcement is finished and we kindly ask for your help in
>> translating the release
>> (https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_42.2) so that we can
>> maximize our efforts for publicizing the release of openSUSE Leap
>> 42.2. I think the easiest way to do it is like what we did with
>> 42.1(https://en.opensuse.org/Archive:Release_announcement_42.1);
>> create a wiki page on your native language and add the hyperlink to
>> your language code on the announcement.
>>
>> Thank you all for your help.
>>
>> v/r
>>
>> Doug
>

> Hi all,
> There were a few additional & final changes to the release announcement. If
> you have time before the release, please consider translating the info and
> making the minor adjustments before the release next Wednesday. You can see
> the Diff at
> https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Release_announcement_42.2&diff=117635&oldid=117507
> There were a few word changes and a couple paragraphs were expanded. Thank
> you for any help you can provide.
>
> v/r
> Doug

Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release Announcement Diff

Dimitar Zahariev
Hi all,

The Bulgarian version has been updated according to the latest content of the
English messages.

https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE%3ASocial_media_launch_plan&diff=117702&oldid=117697

Regards,
Dimitar Zahariev