Re: [opensuse-marketing] The openSUSE Handbook proposal

Re: [opensuse-marketing] The openSUSE Handbook proposal

Frank Sundermeyer
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:01:14 +0200 Bryen Yunashko wrote:

Hi,

> I'd like to recommend that we also consider making this available on
> ebooks such as Kindle or Nook.  I recently got my Kindle and I'm
> really enjoying the ability to quickly get my books and have it ready
> at all times.

in case you haven't done so, you might want to try the 11.3 eBooks

http://community.opensuse.org/ebooks/ebooks113/

Feedback welcome.

--
Regards
        Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;  http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)