Re: [opensuse] main page at opensuse.org

Sonja Krause-Harder
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 12:17:04PM +0200, Pavel Nemec wrote:

> > done.
> that was quick, thank you ;)
> So i find another bug for maintainer of czech opensuse wiki
> There is article on http://cs.opensuse.org/Vítejte_na_openSUSE.org :
> Právě čtete stránky české openSUSE wiki. Obsah je dostupný také v jiných
> jazycích en:English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Svenska,
> Türkçe a 日本語.
>
> should be:
> Právě čtete stránky české openSUSE wiki. Obsah je dostupný také v jiných
> jazycích English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Svenska,
> Türkçe a 日本語.
>
> en:English -> English

I don't have edit rights there, the czech wiki maintainer will have to
do this. [hidden email] is the best list to reach the wiki
maintainers, reply-to set.

cheers,
Sonja

--
Sonja Krause-Harder ([hidden email])
Research & Development                           SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Re: Re: [opensuse] main page at opensuse.org

Sonja Krause-Harder
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 01:12:54PM +0200, Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:

> > So i find another bug for maintainer of czech opensuse wiki
> > There is article on http://cs.opensuse.org/Vítejte_na_openSUSE.org :
> > Právě čtete stránky české openSUSE wiki. Obsah je dostupný také v jiných
> > jazycích en:English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Svenska,
> > Türkçe a 日本語.
> >
> > should be:
> > Právě čtete stránky české openSUSE wiki. Obsah je dostupný také v jiných
> > jazycích English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Svenska,
> > Türkçe a 日本語.
> >
> > en:English -> English
>
> I don't have edit rights there, the czech wiki maintainer will have to
> do this. [hidden email] is the best list to reach the wiki
> maintainers, reply-to set.

If someone gives my edit rights I can do this myself as well. Who is the
maintainer of the czech wiki?

cheers,
Sonja

Re: Re: [opensuse] main page at opensuse.org

Frank Sundermeyer
On Thursday 26 October 2006 15:03, Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:

Hi,

[bug on the cs homepage]

> If someone gives my edit rights I can do this myself as well.

should be obsolete now - I just uploaded the new homepage which does not
include that paragraph anymore.

--
Tschau
        Frank