Re: [opensuse-conference] translating of party announcement

Re: [opensuse-conference] translating of party announcement

Max Lin
Hi All,

I already copy the article to
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_party_announcement , that would
better for translation work, welcome feel free translate it if you would like.

Cheers,
Max

On Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:41:28 PM Jos Poortvliet wrote:

> Gents,
>
> While we're finalizing the party contracts (article can go live
> probably next week), there is time to translate. Below you can find a
> link to the article:
> http://news.opensuse.org/?p=14260&preview=true
>
> We should try to get this out to the local community, too.
>

> Cheers,
> Jos

Re: [opensuse-conference] translating of party announcement

Jos Poortvliet-5
On Friday 12 October 2012 17:37:48 Max Lin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I already copy the article to
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_party_announcement , that
would
> better for translation work, welcome feel free translate it if you would
> like.

Ping on translation - if the page above can be translated I can reference it
on the news.o.o website and in other places... Ping me once it is done
please.