Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Adrian Schröter
On Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 13:47:50 CET wrote Stefan Seyfried:

> (Cross-posting, because I don't know if this is an OBS problem or
> another crazy policy)
>
> Today I found that my packages in home:seife:testing are almost all
> gone, which prevented my daily "zypper -v dup --no-r
> --no-allow-vendor-change" from completing successfully.
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:seife:testing
>
> All but one package in the Factory repo are "excluded" and apparently
> there's no way to include them again.
>
> How do I fix that?

first if all remove the "deleted" repository from your repository path list...

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Andreas Schwab-2
On Nov 22 2017, Stefan Seyfried <[hidden email]> wrote:

> However, I did not put it there ;-)

OBS does when the referenced repository is (forcefully) deleted.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7