Re: how to restore vmlinux and initrd [SOLVED]

Re: how to restore vmlinux and initrd [SOLVED]

Sunny_bg
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Felix Miata <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2011/04/06 22:11 (GMT-0500) Sunny composed:
>
>> Felix Miata wrote:
>
>>> Could be I or
>>> someone else on list has the vmlinuz you need to work with the restored
>>> original initrd.
>
>> It is 2.6.13-15.15-x86_64
>
>> I need all the files from /boot which have ver num.
>
> None I have are 64 bit, but maybe
> ftp://ftp.hosteurope.de/mirror/ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/discontinued/ has what
> you need.

Thank you Felix and Malcolm.

I got the right kernel rpm from that server and I extracted the rpm.
Got all the files in the /boot, softlinks recreated properly, and
booom WORKS.

Thanks again guys

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.