Re: TW yast2-sw_single is missing tabs; CC missing icons

Re: TW yast2-sw_single is missing tabs; CC missing icons

Felix Miata-3
This is a spinoff from a kde3 list post:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde3/2019-05/msg00025.html

Host 20190521
Font sizes matches matches
Control Center Icons no no
  SW_Single Tabs
View 1 1
Search 2 2
Installation Summary 3 3
Patterns 4 none
Package Groups 5 none

Looks like tab count depends on some optional package, but which? I compared
yui* & yast2-* of the two Plasmas above listed without finding anything different.

In 42.3 there were 7 tabs, including one for Repositories and one for RPM Groups.

Are others lacking Control Center icons?
https://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2019-05/msg00022.html
I have both yast2-theme and yast2-theme-oxygen installed, but get this error:
ys2controlcenter: No icon /usr/share/YaST2/theme/current/icons/32x32/apps/yast.png

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/