Re: Re : [opensuse-buildservice] Broken worker armv7l

Re: Re : [opensuse-buildservice] Broken worker armv7l

Dirk Müller
Hi Guillaume,

> this is armbuild07. Should be disabled ASAP since jobs scheduled on it are now in failed state.

Interesting, there is a bitflip in the initrd for the guest on that
worker. I've refreshed the initrd now to the correct state.

Greetings,
Dirk

Re: Re : [opensuse-buildservice] Broken worker armv7l

Guillaume Gardet

Le 29/03/2014 22:17, Dirk Müller a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>
>> this is armbuild07. Should be disabled ASAP since jobs scheduled on it are now in failed state.
> Interesting, there is a bitflip in the initrd for the guest on that
> worker. I've refreshed the initrd now to the correct state.

Thanks Dirk.

Guillaume