Re: Postgresql

Chuck Davis
Tumbleweed has been updated to version 10.1.  Pgadmin3 does not work
well with version 10.1 of Postgresql.  We need pgadmin4 at this point.
Does anyone know if it is scheduled to appear soon?  The project has
only rpm files for Red Hat & derivatives.

Thanks for any info.

Re: Postgresql

Patrick Shanahan-2
* Chuck Davis <[hidden email]> [01-20-18 17:51]:
> Tumbleweed has been updated to version 10.1.  Pgadmin3 does not work
> well with version 10.1 of Postgresql.  We need pgadmin4 at this point.
> Does anyone know if it is scheduled to appear soon?  The project has
> only rpm files for Red Hat & derivatives.

software.opensuse.org/search
  pgadmin4

Re: Postgresql

Chuck Davis
Thanks Patrick.  Don't know what happened but it didn't install
successfully.  But good to know it's in factory so the process has at
least started.