RFC: removing python-django (not python-Django)

RFC: removing python-django (not python-Django)

todd rme
devel:languages:python currently has two version of Django, the
up-to-date python-Django package and the obsolete python-django
package. The latter (python-django) has not been updated in two years,
and the up-to-date python-Django provides python-django.

However, there are still a few projects that link to it. I would like
to remove it, but I want to give other projects that link to it a
chance to it break the link and/or link to python-Django instead.

If there are no objections, I will remove python-django in one week,
on Friday, August 4.