Python singlespec and %lang macros

Luigi Baldoni
  Hi,
I've tried using them but I've encountered immediate duplicate
package errors.

Am I doing something wrong or more likely the python macros
don't support this setup just yet?

Regards

Re: Python singlespec and %lang macros

Axel Braun-2
Hi,
A little bit more background could really help. The package that fails for example
Schöne Grüße
 Axel
--
Written from cell phone - excuses for typos

Am 14. Juli 2017 18:58:59 MESZ schrieb Luigi Baldoni <[hidden email]>:

>  Hi,
>I've tried using them but I've encountered immediate duplicate
>package errors.
>
>Am I doing something wrong or more likely the python macros
>don't support this setup just yet?
>
>Regards

Re: Python singlespec and %lang macros

Luigi Baldoni
Axel Braun-2 wrote
A little bit more background could really help. The package that fails for example
Alas I've already moved to greener pastures (it came out I didn't actually need
locale for that package), but anyone interested can see for themselves what
happens if they add the %lang_package macro to their favourite python
singlespec .spec file, namely:

"error: Package already exists: %package lang"

Regards

Re: Python singlespec and %lang macros

jan matejek-4
hi,

On 14.7.2017 18:58, Luigi Baldoni wrote:
>   Hi,
> I've tried using them but I've encountered immediate duplicate
> package errors.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or more likely the python macros
> don't support this setup just yet?

this is a known bug:
https://github.com/openSUSE/python-rpm-macros/issues/5

just haven't been fixed yet