Procedure to document a shortcoming in openSUSE 13.1

Procedure to document a shortcoming in openSUSE 13.1

Franck Bui
Hi all,

I'd like to write a small documentation that describes a workaround for
a bug which might affect opensuse 13.1 users (only).

Could anybody tell me what's the procedure ?

Thanks.

Re: Procedure to document a shortcoming in openSUSE 13.1

Frank Sundermeyer
On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:05:09 +0200 Franck Bui wrote:

Hi Franck,

> I'd like to write a small documentation that describes a workaround
> for a bug which might affect opensuse 13.1 users (only).
>
> Could anybody tell me what's the procedure ?

sorry for the late reply...

The best procedure would be to write a wiki article on this matter. The
openSUSE Wiki can be found at http://en.opensuse.org/. The Support
Database subsection would be most fitting
(http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Support_database), a category for
openSUSE 13.1 already exists (SDB:13.1‎).

You might want to check http://bugzilla.suse.com/ beforehand, to see
whether the issue has already been reported.

--
Regards
        Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;  http://www.opensuse.org/
Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)