Problems with desktop sharing (krfb) in OpenSuse Leap 42.2

Problems with desktop sharing (krfb) in OpenSuse Leap 42.2

Rejaine Monteiro
Hi!!

I am having problems with desktop sharing (krfb) in OpenSuse Leap 42.2.

On the remote desktop I run krfb with the following options enabled:

Enable Desktop Sharing: checked
Enable Unattended Access: checked
Announce service on the local network : checked
Use default port (5900) : checked
Security: Allow remote  connections to control your desktop: checked
(with password)

On the other desktop, I run krdc or vncviewer to access the remote computer.

I can view the screen, move the pointer, click and open applications.
The remote user can see the movement of the mouse and I can open
applications, typing ... etc but all in "blind mode".  I only see the
static screen of the user, but when clicking something, open
applications or type, nothing happens to my side  (I only see movement
of the mouse but remote  user tells me that I'm messing with his computer )

What could be happening?

Re: Problems with desktop sharing (krfb) in OpenSuse Leap 42.2

Rejaine Monteiro

I downgraded from version to krfb-15.08.3-3.13  and works. With the
latest version did not work at all.

--
Rejaine da Silveira Monteiro
Suporte-TI