Problem with korganizer deleting items

Stefan Müller
Hi,

I played a bit around with korganizer and probably imported items from
another file. I am now unable to delete certain items. I can delete
items that I created a minute ago, but not the older ones.

Korganizer complains: "you are not the organizer of this event. Editing
it will bring your calendar out of sync with the organizers calendar."

Is there anything one can do about this? I checked the file std.ics, but
it is not obvious to me in what way new entries differ from older ones.

Thanks and greetings

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Potsdam      Tel: (+49) (+331) 977-2180

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/

For additional commands, email: [hidden email]
Please do not cross-post to suse-linux-e

Re: Problem with korganizer deleting items

Will Stephenson-2
On Saturday 26 August 2006 08:13, Stefan Müller said:

> Hi,
>
> I played a bit around with korganizer and probably imported items from
> another file. I am now unable to delete certain items. I can delete
> items that I created a minute ago, but not the older ones.
>
> Korganizer complains: "you are not the organizer of this event. Editing
> it will bring your calendar out of sync with the organizers calendar."
>
> Is there anything one can do about this? I checked the file std.ics, but
> it is not obvious to me in what way new entries differ from older ones.

The organizer line for the item in std.ics doesn't differ?  You could try
changing the organizer in korganizer's settings to match that of the
undeletable entries, however I wasn't yet able to reproduce the problem in
order to see if this works.

HTH

Will