Postfix (how to disable ipv6)

Jorge Fábregas-2
Hello guys,

Whenever I use mailx I get this in STDERR:

send-mail: warning: inet_protocols: IPv6 support is disabled: Address family
not supported by protocol
send-mail: warning: inet_protocols: configuring for IPv4 support only
postdrop: warning: inet_protocols: IPv6 support is disabled: Address family
not supported by protocol
postdrop: warning: inet_protocols: configuring for IPv4 support only

How can I stop these messages? I couldn't find anything related on main.cf.

Thanks!
Jorge

p.d. I'm running SUSE 10.0

Re: Postfix (how to disable ipv6) [SOLVED]

Jorge Fábregas-2
On Thursday 17 May 2007 1:07 pm, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> How can I stop these messages? I couldn't find anything related on main.cf.

Arrrghh found it.  I just had to replace
inet_protocols = all

with

inet_protocols = ipv4

in /etc/postfix/main.cf