Please delete a wiki page

Efstathios Iosifidis
Hello,

We're trying to organize the wiki pages for MATE.

We would like to delete the page
https://en.opensuse.org/MATE_Desktop

Because we're working on the Portal page now
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:MATE

Is it possible for someone to delete it?
Thanks
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.

RE: Please delete a wiki page

Fabio S
> Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 00:23:04 +0300
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [opensuse-wiki] Please delete a wiki page
>
> Hello,
>
> We're trying to organize the wiki pages for MATE.
>
> We would like to delete the page
> https://en.opensuse.org/MATE_Desktop
>
> Because we're working on the Portal page now
> https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:MATE
>
> Is it possible for someone to delete it?
> Thanks
> Stathis
>
> --
> http://about.me/iosifidis
> http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr
> http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis
>
> Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
> They show you how it's done.

I think you should have moved MATE_Desktop to Portal:MATE when you created the new page (in order to preserve "internal" links and the links to other language pages).
In my opinion, I think it might be a good idea to make MATE_Desktop a REDIR pointing to Portal:MATE.

Regards.    --

Re: Please delete a wiki page

Efstathios Iosifidis
Στις 03/05/2013 10:07 πμ, ο/η Fabio S έγραψε:
>> I think you should have moved MATE_Desktop to Portal:MATE when you created the new page (in order to preserve "internal" links and the links to other language pages).
>> In my opinion, I think it might be a good idea to make MATE_Desktop a REDIR pointing to Portal:MATE.
>>
>> Regards.
Hello,

Yes, that's another option.
Personally I'm not sure how to do that. So if someone knows how to do
it, please do it for me.
Thanks
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr
http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.

Re: Please delete a wiki page

Tim Mohlmann
Hi,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Redirect

Just edit the MATE_Desktop page to only contain:

#REDIRECT [[Portal:MATE]]

Regards,

Tim

On Friday 03 May 2013 10:45:32 Stathis Iosifidis wrote:
> Στις 03/05/2013 10:07 πμ, ο/η Fabio S έγραψε:
> >> I think you should have moved MATE_Desktop to Portal:MATE when
you
> >> created the new page (in order to preserve "internal" links and
the
> >> links to other language pages). In my opinion, I think it might be a
> >> good idea to make MATE_Desktop a REDIR pointing to
Portal:MATE.

> >> Regards.
>
> Hello,
>
> Yes, that's another option.
> Personally I'm not sure how to do that. So if someone knows how to
do
> it, please do it for me.
> Thanks
> Stathis

Re: Please delete a wiki page

Efstathios Iosifidis
Hello Tim,

You're /Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious./

Thanks
Stathis

Στις 03/05/2013 12:17 μμ, ο/η Tim Mohlmann έγραψε:

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr
http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.

Re: Please delete a wiki page

Felix Miata-3
On 2013-05-03 11:17 (GMT+0200) Tim Mohlmann composed:

Exactly. $SUBJECT is bad, bad, bad: http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.html

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/