Plasma 5 - Clicking a link opens TWO tabs in firefox

Plasma 5 - Clicking a link opens TWO tabs in firefox

Mathias Homann-2
Hi,

lately I've been having this weird behaviour where clicking on a link in a
mail in kmail, or in an article in akregator, will open a new firefox, even
when FF is already running, which will have one empty tab and one tab with the
link I've clicked on.

When FF is *not* running it's even more weird, I get the same two tabs, one
empty and one with the link, but in two separate windows...

Any ideas?

The only thing that I can see right now is that a running FF is not registered
with dbus...

Cheers
Mathias