Plasma 5.12 LTS beta coming to Tumbleweed

Plasma 5.12 LTS beta coming to Tumbleweed

Luca Beltrame
Hi everyone,

so currently the Plasma 5.12 Beta seems to be in a very good shape already.
It's currently in a staging together with KDE Frameworks 5.42, ready to be
checked in.
Until now we never submitted any Beta versions to TW, but we're about to
change that!
If there aren't any major objections, we'd like to mark 5.11.95 as ready to be
accepted,which means it will end up in the snapshot 20180121.

For reference, here's the upstream announcement:
https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.11.95.php

Cheers,
the KDE team

--