Packaging/dev position in the Public Cloud team

Packaging/dev position in the Public Cloud team

Robert Schweikert-6
Hi,

Shamelessly, and possibly rule breaking, using the list to call your
attention to:

https://jobs.suse.com/job/provo/public-cloud-software-engineer/3486/3448533

If you are on this list I assume you enjoy packaging and contributing
patches back to upstream projects. So here is an opportunity to also
contribute to SLE and make a living.

Later,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
Public Cloud Architect                         LINUX

Re: Packaging/dev position in the Public Cloud team

Richard Brown
On 17 November 2016 at 14:30, Robert Schweikert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Shamelessly, and possibly rule breaking, using the list to call your
> attention to:
>
> https://jobs.suse.com/job/provo/public-cloud-software-engineer/3486/3448533
>
> If you are on this list I assume you enjoy packaging and contributing
> patches back to upstream projects. So here is an opportunity to also
> contribute to SLE and make a living.

If this is rule breaking, then I think we should discuss changing the
rules - I am personally happy to see SUSE proactively reaching out to
hire from the openSUSE community :)