Package deletion notice: python-mvpa

todd rme
python-mvpa no longer builds for any openSUSE release, due to an
apparent incompatibility with recent versions of numpy. It seems this
package is unmaintained because it was replaced with python-pymvpa2.
However, python-pymvpa2 has a different module name (pyvmpa2 vs.
pyvmpa) so it will not work with packages that require python-mvpa.

I will submit python-pymvpa2 shortly.

However, if anyone has any need for python-mvpa (the old version),
please fix it. If I haven't received a fix or at least heard anyone
commit to doing a fix (and maintaining it longer-term) I will delete
the package in one week (on Monday, May 1).

Re: Package deletion notice: python-mvpa

Simon Lees-3
Forwarding this message from opensuse-packaging to opensuse-factory
where changes regarding the addition and removal of packages in openSUSE
should go.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30