Open Help Conference

Henne Vogelsang-2
JFYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Foundations] Open Help Conference
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 10:34:03 +0100
From: Dave Neary <[hidden email]>
To: Foundations List <[hidden email]>, Shaun McCance
<[hidden email]>

Hi everyone,

Shaun McCance (CCed, I don't believe he's a member of the list) is
organising the Open Help Conference again this year (3rd or 4th edition,
I think). It's a conference about open source and documentation - open
source tools for creating technical documentation, community processes
for improving documentation of open source projects, recruiting
technical documentation people, etc.

http://openhelpconference.com/

This year he is looking to broaden the community attending the
conference and get in touch with people who have not attended the
conference in the past, whether they're working on tools to create or
translate documentation, or whether they're writing docs for projects.

I'd appreciate it if you could forward on information about the
conference to anyone in your communities who might be interested in
attending!

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France
Email: [hidden email]