Official docs openSUSE 11.3

Tim Mohlmann
Hello Doc list,

For the wiki, I would like to know when will the official novell docs
be published? As for every version we create a link from the wiki to
this original docs. At this moment I can't find anything on
http://www.novell.com/documentation.

Greetings,

Tim Mohlmann (wiki team)

Re: Official docs openSUSE 11.3

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hey,

On 18.07.2010 00:12, Tim Mohlmann wrote:

> For the wiki, I would like to know when will the official novell docs
> be published? As for every version we create a link from the wiki to
> this original docs. At this moment I can't find anything on
> http://www.novell.com/documentation.

The books are underway.

Henne

--