Office Availability in Tricon Corporate Centre, Lahore, Pakistan.

Office Availability in Tricon Corporate Centre, Lahore, Pakistan.

Sadaat Holding Company-2
Dear Sir,

Assalam o Alaikum!

Sadaat Holding Company offers investment opportunity in Tricon Corporate Centre, which is the unique distinction of being the first AAA corporate office building in Lahore, Pakistan.

Tricon Corporate Centre is situated in the Gulberg, the heart of the city. It  is 17 story, the first building of its kind in Lahore. Now you have the opportunity of establishing your office in a property that will distinguish you as one of the few privileged companies, creating an unparalleled level of prestige for your organization.
If you are seeking for a corporate office building in Lahore or want to enjoy high rental income, please do contact us.
Please visit our following website or link to view presentation of Tricon Corporate Centre.
www.sadaatholding.com  or.
www.sadaatholding.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Tricon-Presentation-By-Sadaat.pdf
Please find attached presentation of Tricon Corporate Centre for your information and record.
Please confirm the suitable time for meeting to discuss in detail at your earliest, for which we shall be highly obliged. We assure you of our best services at all times (Insha Allah).

Jazak Allah.

With kind regards,
Muhammad Noor ul Hussain.
+ 92 321 8456 987
Sadaat Holding Company
T: + 92 42 35741 987 35743 987
F: + 92 42 35892 987
E: [hidden email]
E: [hidden email]
E: [hidden email]
U: www.sadaatholding.com
Skype: sadaat_987

For unsubscribing/business enquiry, please contact Sadaat Holding Company at [hidden email]