[OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

[OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Jerry Feldman-2
I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
hard work on these listservs. Keeping listservs up and running can take
a lot of time and effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50 listservs on
different topics, and in different languages.

Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846
PGP Key fingerprint: 3D1B 8377 A3C0 A5F2 ECBB  CA3B 4607 4319 537C 5846

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Fred n Sandy
On Saturday 02 February 2008 07:53, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
> hard work on these listservs.

Ditto that.

Fred

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Aaron Kulkis-2
Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank
 > Henne for his hard work on these listservs. Keeping
 > listservs up and running can take a lot of time and
 > effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50
 > listservs on different topics, and in different languages.

All quite true.  Thanks Henne.
In fact with this latest situation, I recieved the e-mail
from Henne before I even realized there was a problem
with the list.

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

d_garbage
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 13:53:52 -0000, Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
> hard work on these listservs. Keeping listservs up and running can take
> a lot of time and effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50 listservs on
> different topics, and in different languages.

Thanks Henne.

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Carl Hartung
On Sat February 2 2008 09:34:53 am David wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 13:53:52 -0000, Jerry Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
> > hard work on these listservs. Keeping listservs up and running can take
> > a lot of time and effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> > running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50 listservs on
> > different topics, and in different languages.
>
> Thanks Henne.

Yes, thanks Henne!

Carl

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

JB2-2
On Sat 02 February 08 07:53, Jerry Feldman wrote:

> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
> hard work on these listservs. Keeping listservs up and running can take
> a lot of time and effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50 listservs on
> different topics, and in different languages.

  He's doing a damn fine job for all the grief he gets from people on here
sometimes.

--
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Religion - it's not just for breakfast anymore...murderers, dictators, child
molesters and all other similar ilk use it daily too!

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

James Tremblay aka SLEducator
On Saturday 02 February 2008 08:53:52 am Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
> hard work on these listservs. Keeping listservs up and running can take
> a lot of time and effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50 listservs on
> different topics, and in different languages.

Yes Henne, Thank You

--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Ed McCanless
Aaron Kulkis wrote:

> Jerry Feldman wrote:
>> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank
> > Henne for his hard work on these listservs. Keeping
> > listservs up and running can take a lot of time and
> > effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
>> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50
> > listservs on different topics, and in different languages.
>>

> All quite true.  Thanks Henne.
> In fact with this latest situation, I recieved the e-mail
> from Henne before I even realized there was a problem
> with the list.

Yes, many thanks for the notification.

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Basil Chupin
Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Henne for his
> hard work on these listservs. Keeping listservs up and running can take
> a lot of time and effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50 listservs on
> different topics, and in different languages.

I second this.

Ciao.

--
Past experience, if not forgotten, is a guide for the future.

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Paul Ollion
On Saturday 02 February 2008 23:51, Ed McCanless wrote:

> Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> > Jerry Feldman wrote:
> >> I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank
> >>
> > > Henne for his hard work on these listservs. Keeping
> > > listservs up and running can take a lot of time and
> > > effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> >>
> >> running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50
> >>
> > > listservs on different topics, and in different languages.
> >
> > All quite true.  Thanks Henne.
> > In fact with this latest situation, I recieved the e-mail
> > from Henne before I even realized there was a problem
> > with the list.
>
> Yes, many thanks for the notification.

I join this. I thanked you in my resubscribing message, but I think no one
will ever read it there, except mlmmj . it is better in here. Thanks Henne.

--
Paul Ollion
Proud Linux user SuSE 10.2

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Kevin Dupuy
Yes. Thanks Henne!

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

matthias.titeux
Le Saturday 02 February 2008 15:20:02 Aaron Kulkis, vous avez écrit :

> Jerry Feldman wrote:
> > I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank
> >
>  > Henne for his hard work on these listservs. Keeping
>  > listservs up and running can take a lot of time and
>  > effort. We all expect the listserv to be up and
> >
> > running 24x7, and it generally is. OpenSuSE has about 50
> >
>  > listservs on different topics, and in different languages.
>
> All quite true.  Thanks Henne.
> In fact with this latest situation, I recieved the e-mail
> from Henne before I even realized there was a problem
> with the list.

Me too.

I join all these people to thank Henne for his work.

Regards

Matthias

                     Matthias Titeux, PhD
Département de génétique des maladies cutanées et allergiques
            dans des modèles animaux et chez l'homme.
                      INSERM U563 - CPTP
                 Pavillon Lefebvre, 5ème étage
                          CHU Purpan
                            BP3028
                    31024 Toulouse cedex 03

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hi,

thanks everybody. Im flattered :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
        - Mike Tyson

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

James Knott
Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks everybody. Im flattered :)
>
> Henne

Our next winner, in the catagory of ...  ;-)

Re: [OT] Let's thank Henne for his excellent work

Rajko M.
On Monday 04 February 2008 04:10:27 am Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks everybody. Im flattered :)
>
> Henne

You should be, and thanks.