OBS frontend deployment

ammartinez
Hi,

we are going to deploy OBS in 15 minutes. You might experience a minimal
downtime.
I'll let you know as soon as we are done.

Cheers,

Ana

--
Ana María Martínez Gómez - [hidden email] | [hidden email]
BuildService Engineer

Re: OBS frontend deployment

ammartinez
On 2017-12-14 09:04, ammartinez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are going to deploy OBS in 15 minutes. You might experience a
> minimal downtime.
> I'll let you know as soon as we are done.

Deployment is done now.

Thanks for your patience

Ana