OBS down...?

Giovanni Santini
Good morning,
I was going to update my ArchLinux packages when I've noticed OBS was down.
It seems down from yesterday... Any ideas?

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk

Re: OBS down...?

Ondřej Súkup
is in maintenance mode due security breach as announced by R.Brown on Friday

On 15 May 2017 at 09:46, Giovanni Santini
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good morning,
> I was going to update my ArchLinux packages when I've noticed OBS was down.
> It seems down from yesterday... Any ideas?
>
> --
> Giovanni Santini
> My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
> My code: https://git{hub,lab}.com/ItachiSan
> My GPG: 2FADEBF5

Re: OBS down...?

Giovanni Santini
Il 15/05/2017 09:51, Ondřej Súkup ha scritto:
> is in maintenance mode due security breach as announced by R.Brown on Friday

Thank you for the feedback.
Any ideas of when it will be solved?

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My code: https://git{hub,lab}.com/ItachiSan
My GPG: 2FADEBF5

Re: OBS down...?

Andreas Schwab-2
On Mai 15 2017, Giovanni Santini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any ideas of when it will be solved?

Watch https://status.opensuse.org/ for updates.  There is no ETA yet.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7