OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE is not effective for VM?

OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE is not effective for VM?

Dinar Valeev
Hi,
I want to set root partition size for VM used during build. I've tried
to set OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE, but this variable is not used in
obsworker init script.

But OBS_VM_DISK_AUTOSETUP_ROOT_FILESIZE. is used instead.

Is OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE is deprecated?

Dinar,

Re: OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE is not effective for VM?

Adrian Schröter
Am Samstag, 11. Februar 2012, 18:04:32 schrieb Dinar Valeev:
> Hi,
> I want to set root partition size for VM used during build. I've tried
> to set OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE, but this variable is not used in
> obsworker init script.
>
> But OBS_VM_DISK_AUTOSETUP_ROOT_FILESIZE. is used instead.
>
> Is OBS_WORKER_ROOT_SIZE is deprecated?

No.

There was a patch which broke all current setups and introducing a new
duplicate functionality :/

I am still trying to cleanup this mess ...

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH